Goods Lift 500KG – 1000KG
Designed to make easy work of heavy loads and typically used to reach elevated storage areas, often on mezzanine levels.
Goods Only Lifts
Wherever goods need to be transported between floors, the BKG range of Goods Only Lifts offers the ideal answer. Each lift is tailored to meet the most exacting of requirements and each lift is built specifically to match customers’ needs.
All BKG Goods Only Lifts come with their own galvanized steel structure and are built to a standard specification. Conventional models come complete with a machine access door. Capacity, travel, speed, number of stops, car dimensions, entrance type, finishes etc can all be varied to customise the lift to match the site requirements.
500kg and 1000kg Goodsmover
Specially developed for larger and heavier goods applications, the EN81-31 Goodsmover range has many of the features that you have become accustomed to from BKG plus many more.
They come complete with their own self-supporting galvanised steel structure and a galvanised steel machine access door. All Goodsmovers are powered by an overhead worm gear and chain drive arrangement, although a low headroom options are available which are driven by a side mounted rope and drum arrangement.
The galvanised steel lift car is available in two sizes as standard, although all dimensions can be varied upon request.
- Self supporting galvanised steel structure designed to accept cladding
- Galvanised steel machine access door
- Inner shaft cladding on entrance side of structure
- Single hinged galvanised steel landing door on 500kg and small size 750kg models
- Double hinged galvanised steel landing doors on larger 750kg and 1000kg models
- Galvanised steel car with wooden buffer rails
- Compact worm gear drive located inside the shaft at the top with chain drive arrangement
- Overspeed governor and safety gear arrangement designed to limit uncontrolled movement
- Microprocessor controller
- Car Lighting
- Full set of warning notices
- User manual
- Comprehensive installer instructions
- Comprehensive UK style layout drawings and wiring diagrams
- Compliance with EC Machinery Regulations 2006/42/EC and EN81-31:2010
- Carries the “CE” Mark
- Additional auxiliary main contactor
- Phase failure reversal relay
- Landing push stations complete with car position indicator, lift in use indicator, door open signal and key isolator
- Lift arrival buzzer
- Overtravel timer
- Hand lamp
- Lift shaft lighting
- Light and socket within machine room
- Socket on car top and in pit
- Wiring in loom form
- One side or open through entry configuration
- Low headroom version with low level side mounted drum and rope drive arrangement
- Bespoke car dimensions
- Zintec or stainless steel car finish
- Zintec or stainless steel landing door finish
- Zintec or stainless steel machine access door finish
- Car protection – drop bar or picket gate
- EN81-58 2 hour fire rated single hinged landing door
- EN81-58 2 hour fire rated concertina shutter landing door
- Overload device
- Aluminium checker plate floor