Trolley LiftsSuitable for larger loads of up to 300kg, transported on trolleys or in roll cages.
Strong, long lasting but quick and easy to install and use. Manufactured in Germany, with over 100,000 lifts installed worldwide, to more than 70 countries. BKG dumbwaiters are manufacture with the knowledge and experience learned over the last 65 years. They are the best and the most reliable service lifts on the market.
All service lifts are manufactured based on the current machinery directive 2006/42/EC in combination with the harmonized standard EN 81-3.
- Capacity 100 – 300 kg
- Car width: 350 to 1000 mm
- Car depth: 320 to 1000 mm
- Car height: 600 to 2000mm
- Up to 3 entrance sides
- Landing doors are hinged or shutter type.
- Doors are at floor height or can be set to any serving height.
- Motor position is at the top, inside the lift shaft.
- Nominal speed from 0,2 to 1.0 m/s
- Optionally safety gear for when there is accessible space below the shaft.
- Motor room can be at the side of the lift shaft, at any floor.
- Rated power max. 1.5 kW (Top or bottom drive) 3.0 kW (Side drive)
- Car and Landing doors can be Zintec steel for individual painting by the customer after installation, Galvanised Steel, Stainless Steel or Powder Coated to any shade.
- Galvanized self supporting structure for quick and easy installation by pre-assembled components
- Motor with compact worm gear
- Plug-and-play microprocessor controls, completely pre-wired, low voltage engineering
- Call and send control with floor position indicator
- Call acknowledgement and arrival buzzer
- Fault Diagnostic system
- Full documentation, operation manual, engineers drawing with every installation plus CE Marking.
- Up to 30 floors / stops
- Travel up to 120 m
- Shaft doors fire-rated acc. EN 81-58 (E120, EW60, EI90)
- VVVF drive
- Car and shelf heaters
- LED car lighting
- LED shaft lighting
- Overload device
- Ship and offshore lifts
- Water/dust protection (IP)
Zintec steel for individual painting by the customer after installation, Galvanised Steel, Stainless Steel or Powder Coated to any shade.
Hinged type at floor height or can be set to any serving height
Up to 30 floors/stops, up to 120m
|Capacity||100kg – 300kg|
|Car Dimensions||Width: 350 to 1000 mm Depth: 320 to 1000 mm Height: 600 to 2000 mm|
|Saving Height||Floor height or can be set to any serving height.|